As I mentioned in my first article on the Best DIY Car Repair Tools (Part 1), you can fix a lot of car problems yourself! However, you should make sure you have all the proper tools first. So here is Part 2 of this series.. because listing 30 tools under one article would have been way too much 😉
The Best DIY Car Repair Tools (Part 2)
1. Side Cutters: You never know when you need something small and sturdy to cut wires and tiny objects. Especially when doing auto body work.
3. Four-Way Wrench: Good to keep in your garage or in your car. Especially useful when changing a tire!
5. Dead Blow Mallet: You never really know when you could use a mallet in the garage. Probably something you would rarely use but is nice to have on hand. Just keep away from children!
6. Multimeter: Used to measure electric current as a diagnostic checker.
7. Impact Wrench: An impact wrench can get pretty pricey, but definitely worth the investment!
8. Heavy Duty Magnet: Best use= getting dents out of your vehicle!
9. Socket Set: Similar to the wrench and pliers set I mentioned before, this socket set has everything you would need when repairing your car.
10. Pry Bar: Of course used to pry hard objects open!
Christmas is right around the corner and these would make great gifts! The last list of ten will come out next week so you can read all 30 best car DIY tools and decide from there what you need and already have.
Don’t forget, you can shop all of these items by clicking the links in this article 🙂