Everyone has heard of car insurance before right? And most everyone has car insurance (we hope!). Although most of us do not enjoy paying insurance companies more for auto coverage, your car insurance is extremely important to your safety when you are behind the wheel!
Today, we share with you a different approach to learning more about car insurance. We sat down with my friend Chelsea, who is a property & casualty insurance agent in Kentucky. Chelsea knows all the ins and outs to auto insurance which is why we gave her a list of the 10 most frequently asked questions to answer!
No better way to get those questions answered then by going straight to the source right? Enjoy!
Car Insurance 101- Your Questions Answered!
Below is a list of the 10 most frequently asked questions people have on auto insurance. In our video, Chelsea explains what everything is and what you should do to be better protected!
- What is uninsured motorist coverage?
- What is the difference between comp and collision coverage?
- How does full glass coverage work?
- Do I need more than the state minimum coverage?
- Does my auto insurance cover me when I rent a car?
- Are no fault and personal injury protection the same coverage?
- When do I file an auto insurance claim?
- What’s the difference between bodily injury coverage and med pay?
- Does my car insurance cover bodily injury and property damage?
- Does my auto insurance pay if someone else is driving my car?
Thanks for watching! If you have any more questions for Chelsea feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below. Stay safe & stay insured!