Depending on where you live, winter means snow. As I was staring out the window yesterday watching the snowfall here in PA, I had a panicked moment… Did I remember to bring my snow scraper? We’ve all been there right! If you live in a snowy state, you’ve gotta have a snow scraper in your car all winter. Lucky for you, I’ve made a list of the best snow scrapers out there, protecting you from all the snow and ice this winter.
The Best Snow Scrapers For Your Car
Large Snow Scrapers
1. Hopkins 80037: This snow scraper is probably the best out there; Especially for larger cars or if you have shorter arms! It is so popular, The Wire Cutter did a nice review you can check out here. The best part? It’s only about $30!
2. The Ice Breaker Ice Scraper by Hammacher Schlemmer: If you’ve never shopped Hammacher Schlemmer you are missing out. They always have the best products out there. Some are hilarious and totally pointless but others are ingenious! This snow scraper falls under the ‘ingenious and must have’ category.
3. Mallory 532 26″ Cool Tool Snow Brush with Integrated Scraper and Foam Grip Handle: Not as bendy as the Hopkins, but still does the job! Just be careful brushing snow off your paint to help prevent scratches.
Small Snow Scrapers
1. The Ice Master – Pivoting Head ice scraper: The best out there if you are looking for a small snow scraper to fit in your bag or tuck behind your seat. This is especially nice for small cars or if you are traveling to a snowy state!
2. RevHeads – Scrape Frost and Ice: This is a great snow scraper for the cost. It isn’t fancy like the one above but will get the job done and is very sturdy.
Car Window Covers
If you want full-on protection against the snow, then I would order one of these windshield covers. Kinda like a sun screen but on the outside of your windshield! Plus, it’ll protect your interior from the sun.
There ya have it! Now you’ll literally be covered and prepared for the worse this winter. Stay safe and enjoy the snow 🙂